Modern slavery is a crime and a gross violation of fundamental human rights. It takes various forms, all of which have in common the deprivation of a person’s liberty by another in order to exploit them for personal or commercial gain.
We have a zero-
This statement sets out G-
Connections as a supply chain and Supplier adherence to our values
The relationship with all our clients has been established over a number of years and is built upon mutually beneficial factors, where we have close and personal links and contact with the owners, directors or higher placed managers typically reflecting the fact that we partner with Small and medium-sized operations in the main.
As and when we have new clients, contractors or suppliers come on-
To date we have not been made aware of any human trafficking/slavery activities within the business connections, supply chain or services provided but if any were highlighted to us then we would act immediately in accordance with our legal and moral obligations.
Our policies on slavery and human trafficking
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our services, supply chains or in any part of our business. Our Anti-
In general, G-
Due diligence processes for slavery and human trafficking
As part of our initiative to identify and mitigate risk, we have in place systems to:
- Ensure that each and every person using the services of G-
Staff Ltd do so under their own freedom of choice and are free to change their minds or leave our employment at any time.
- No original documentation has been nor will ever be held either by force or by the choice of any candidate wishing to register and work through the services provided by G-
- We will identify and assess potential risk areas when considering taking on new clients, suppliers and regularly review our existing supply connections.
- Mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our client base.
- Monitor potential risk areas in our client base.
- Protect whistleblowers.
We have zero tolerance for slavery and human trafficking. To maintain awareness and ensure a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our business the directors will hold regular training sessions in order to ensure the consultants within the business are fully briefed and understand what is required of them, the business our clients and suppliers.
All information is relevant to the date of 1st August 2016