We require someone who’s flexible and hard working, someone who has previous warehouse experience, to join a fantastic Team!
£8.00 per hour. After 12 weeks of working £8.50 per hour
Job duties will include but are not limited to;
- Liaise with office staff, suppliers and transport companies
- Picking and packing
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
- Effective use of Warehouse Space
- Working to tight deadlines
- Responsible for the dispatching of all goods
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary
- Respond to and deal with communication by email and telephone
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Plan and forecast future capacity requirements
- Loading and unloading of goods from vehicle.
- Stacking of goods in the correct storage bays.
- Stacking of empty pallets.
- Full driving licence desirable but not essential
- Previous forklift experience desirable but not essential
- Day shift
- Monday – Sunday
- 06:00 – 20:00