The ideal candidate for the sous chef position would have worked in a similar position or a strong CDP looking to take their next step
Job duties will include but are not limited to;
- You will play a key role in the support of the Head Chef so that the food we serve is to a consistently high standard.
- Assist in the preparation of rotas for the kitchen team.
- Ordering stock, maintaining adequate stock levels.
- Maintain kitchen hygiene.
- Preparing starters
- Preparing pasta dishes and main courses
- Trained to Level 3 in Food Safety and Catering is desirable.
- Experience in creating dishes for Restaurant, Bar and function menus
- Drive and ambition to progress as well as being a team player
- Will be a natural leader and be able to deliver 5 Star Standard Service and Quality
- Own transport
- Food hygiene certificate
- Take full control of the kitchen in the head chefs absence.
- Temporary to permanent position