Applications are invited for the position of Factory Operative, based in Rugby, Warwickshire. The successful candidate will assist in the day to day running of the production facility and report to the Production Manager.
Job duties will include but are not limited to;
- Making doors and windows
- Lifting items in excess of 25kg
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, with passes in English and Maths or 3 years’ experience in a factory environment.
- Flexibility to work shift patterns.
- Proven ability to develop new skills.
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality work with a “right first time” mindset.
- Successful applicants must also be able to demonstrate on their application form that they possess excellent written communication skills
- Previous experience in the factory environment
- Monday – Thursday
- 15:30 – 02:00